VMware Cloud Community
scottydoes
Contributor
Contributor

SRM - Unable to find any array script

I'm having issues getting SRM setup correctly in my test lab.  When configuring the array managers, I can enter the protected site array manager without any issues.  But when configuring the recovery site array, I get the following error when clicking "Unable to find any array script.  Please check your SRM installation."  After looking on google, the article listed below was the only one that showed up, but the registry paths were already setup correctly.

Currently using Vcenter 4.1 update 1 and the newest version of SRM.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Scott

--------------------------------------

Installing a Storage Replication Adapter on a 64bit platform fails with the error: Unable to find any array script file, please check your SRM installation

Symptoms

If Site Recovery Manager is installed on a 64bit Microsoft Windows operating system, you may experience these symptoms:

• Installing a Storage Replication Adapter (SRA) fails

• You see an error message similar to:

Unable to find any array script file, please check your SRM installation.

• When attempting to reinstall Site Recovery Manager, the installation may fai------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal

have you download and install the right version of SRA (site recovery adapter) that is meant for SAN's version?

0 Kudos
scottydoes
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I downloaded the newest version of the equal logic storage replication adapter.  It connects fine to the primary site, but when you click add on the recovery site it's pops up with that error.  The server is windows 2008 64 bit r2 for future reference.

0 Kudos
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal

have  a look at this KB, http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1019222

0 Kudos
scottydoes
Contributor
Contributor

I checked this before posting - both the 32bit and 64bit paths were already the same.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
vijayagce
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

As per your message, you entered the protected site array manager without any issues. So i think SRA installation is succeed in protected site. Whether you get the error message from both sites or only from recovery site?

0 Kudos
mal_michael
Commander
Commander

Hi,

1) Have you applied this fix to both SRM servers? Restart SRM service after applying it.

2) Have you restarted both SRM servers after the installation of SRM / SRA?

3) Does SRA's documentation have any mention of supported OSes?

Michael.

0 Kudos