I recently updated to SRM 5.8 and it is now stating that "No SRAs have been installed."
I checked the compatibility list and the SRA I was using is supported on 5.8 and nothing has changed with it (same version that was already installed).
It is the Dell EqualLogic SRA version 2.2.
Are you by any chance using non-default installation directory for SRM (different from c:\program files\vmware\vmware vCenter Site Recovery Manager)?
Unfortunately I didn't take notes for the problem I saw. I believe I had to adjust the permissions in vsphere web client administration roles so the logged in user could have access to the SRA. But that would be a guess at this point time.
I believe I've seen other members to resolve this problem by uninstalling and re-installing the SRA. Have you tried that?
One more possibly redundant question - have you tried logging in vSphere client using any "superuser" account, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org? From the earlier comments it seemed like someone was trying to use SRM with a user that did not have the privileges needed to actually see the SRA.
I have and that account gives me the same errors. The SRA's have been uninstalled numerous times without yielding any different results.
I did open a ticket with EMC's RecoverPoint team and they directed me to the attached PDF. Apparently you can't have HTTP and HTTPS access enabled on the RP appliances. You must disable HTTP access. It hasn't resolved my issue like the tech thought it would but it is something that some of you guys can check on.
If I ever get this aggravation resolved I'll let everyone know what the resolution was.
Hi, problem solved.
After upgrade, there were 2 tablespaces on SRM BD (permissions) that did not have the users. Then some troubleshooting, and research I was able to find a solution for my case.
This is the KB, 2038046. Hope it can help someone.