VMware Cloud Community
Funtoosh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SRA setup with multiple NetAPP filer FAS30XX

We have tested SRM successfully between FAS3050 and FAS3070. Now we are into second phase and test the scenario where our VM's are spread across multiple volume and multiple filer (All NetApp FAS30XX). My queries is how can I setup replication with multiple filer to one filer? Because when we configure SRA adapter we provide source IP which is protected site filer and then recovery IP which is recovery site filer and then we are able to see replicated array. But in the situation where you have multiple source how can SRA will configured?

Thanks for your response

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EddieH3
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

When you configure the array managers, you can specify more than one array, so you could essentially add multiple arrays that are replicating volumes to another destination filer and if the filers are operating in a cluster or metro cluster, you have the failover should a filer fail.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EddieH3
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

When you configure the array managers, you can specify more than one array, so you could essentially add multiple arrays that are replicating volumes to another destination filer and if the filers are operating in a cluster or metro cluster, you have the failover should a filer fail.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Funtoosh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I got my answer. Thanks for pointing in right direction.

Funtoosh

0 Kudos
Funtoosh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I got my answer. Thanks for pointing in right direction.

Funtoosh

0 Kudos