Hi,

anyone knows when it will available ?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Smoggy
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

we are currently waiting on an ETA from IBM.

don't forget if your SRA (for any vendor) seems to be late to the party (or download site) please also raise this with your storage vendor via their account rep. Ultimately the "urgency" they will apply to getting things ready/done like a lot of things in software dev is prioritization. If the team writing the SRA for your platform also has other focus areas then chances are if no one is beating them up about the SRA or a change to an SRA for example then it won't be prioritized.

Of course I am dramatizing here a bit, most if not all vendors try to release the SRA's inline with SRM releases but the point I am trying to get across is that, like VMware....vendors listen to customers. So I will definitely pass your question on to IBM but at the end of the day a VMware employee asking is not as powerful as a customer asking....customer is always right Smiley Happy

cheers

Lee

XAAL
Contributor
Contributor

it's kind of hurry for us, because we have a SRM pending project with one of our customers, i'm gone to try to put some pressure to my storage rep. and we'll see

thanks

0 Kudos