Need another helping hand with SRM configuration.
I had got all the plugins installed and configured array managers for our protected site and recovery site.
I'm not to sure on what information to provide which can help getting your support with the current issue. I would attach the logs but not sure on where to find them.
I have attached the error I'm currently getting.
I have read through some of the articles and posts regarding people having the same issue but the fixes mentioned I had done already like .net 3.5 and services account admin rights and installing perl.
Please let me know if anymore information needed.
I ended up logging a call with EMC and they remoted on to have a look.
His reply in an email explaining where I went wrong:
The error that EMC VNX SRA was displaying “Query failed” is that
because it tries to query datastores and check if they are replicated either by
Mirrorview or VNX Replicator and in your case it was failing due to the fact
that you are not using any of these technologies for replication, instead you
are using SRDF for replication between your datastores
Once I removed the EMC VNX SRA component , We were able to see only SRDF
SRA installed and working with no errors.