VMware Cloud Community
frcouture
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SRA command 'queryInfo' didn't return a response

Hello,

Trying to install NetApp SRA in SRM.  SRA detected the NetApp controller at the remote site but I won't at the local site.  I always get this error message : Failed to load SRA from 'C:/Program Files (x86)/VMware/VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager/storage/sra/ONTAP'. SRA command 'queryInfo' didn't return a response.

I have tried uninstall/reinstall SRM, SRA, Perl : nothing as changed.  If anyone have an idea about what could be the problem, it would be great to share it over here.

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
frcouture
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello JD,

Thank you for your comment.  The service won't start with the local admin account, but with a domain account that is member of the admin local group, the service started and SRA in functionnal in SRM.

I guess the system account is missing some rights...

Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JagadeeshDev
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

In order to fix this issue try changing the LOGON type of "SRM service" to use the local administrator account and not the default system account and restart the SRM service.

Also have a look at this http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1027218

http://www.myitblog.in/
frcouture
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello JD,

Thank you for your comment.  The service won't start with the local admin account, but with a domain account that is member of the admin local group, the service started and SRA in functionnal in SRM.

I guess the system account is missing some rights...

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
padulka
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

It's possibile that the issue is due to .net framework not installed:

Site Recovery Manager: HP P4000 SRA "Failed to load SRA" - VirtualLifestyle.nl

ariffshariff_dx
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Many a thanks for you, it solved my major issue to test my SRM...

0 Kudos