VMware Cloud Community
cswaters1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

EMC Solutions Enabler configuration for SRM and CLARiiON

Just a quick one, what services should be enabled for the EMC Solutions Enabler Install?

I have selected a typical install and then get the below attached screen, should I be checking the Symmetrix Intergration Utilities, or none of the above?

Thanks,

Craig.

Craig Waters | vExpert | Melbourne VMware User Group Leader | website: craigwaters.org | twitter: @cswaters1
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smoggy
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Defaults should be fine, never had to select any additional check boxes in my installs.

Cheers

Lee Dilworth

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
cswaters1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Sorry, here is the screenshot

Craig Waters | vExpert | Melbourne VMware User Group Leader | website: craigwaters.org | twitter: @cswaters1
0 Kudos
cswaters1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

come on guys give us a hand here...!

0 Kudos
Smoggy
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Defaults should be fine, never had to select any additional check boxes in my installs.

Cheers

Lee Dilworth

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Default is just fine.

Duncan

VMware Communities User Moderator

-

Blogging:

Twitter:

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

cswaters1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for your help guys!

0 Kudos
thomaskn
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

where can i download this software?

0 Kudos
Itzikr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

you can download SE from

(you will need a username to access the portal, your storage admin should probably have one..)

Itzik Reich

Solutions Architect

VCP,VTSP,MCTS,MCITP,MCSE,CCA,CCNA

EMC²

where Information Lives

Itzik Reich
0 Kudos
virtualtacit
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

hey thomaskn, you have to have a powerlink account to download of course, here is the path...

Home\ > Support\ > Software Downloads and Licensing\ > Downloads S > Solutions Enabler

0 Kudos