VMware Global Community
zhiyuwang
Contributor
Contributor

如何在两台物理机内虚拟机进行加域

我两台物理机使用的是桥连模式,第一台域控架设好了后,第二天虚拟机如果也在同一台物理机可以,但是在不同物理机内能互访也指向DNS及域控但无法加域或部署备份域控,想做测试环境无法搭建.请问有什么解决说明或者办法?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mits2020
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Bing translate:

My two physical machines are using bridge-connected mode, the first domain control set up, the next day if the virtual machine is also in the same physical machine can, but in different physical machines can also point to DNS and domain control but can not add domain or deployment of backup domain control, want to do test environment can not be built.

Google translate:

My two physical machines use the bridge mode. After the first domain controller is set up, the next day if the virtual machine is also on the same physical machine, but the mutual access between different physical machines also points to DNS and domain. Control but cannot add domain or deploy backup domain control

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Thread moved to the Simplified Chinese area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos