VMware Communities
John_Helios
Contributor
Contributor

Can't get support

"The selected Entitlement Account has no products associated with it. Try selecting a different Entitlement Account to see the products you are entitled to."

There is only one Entitlement Account and i have two paid licenses associated.

8 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

This area of VMTN is to get help with VMTN, which is a user community forum - you need to make formal contact with VMware.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
John_Helios
Contributor
Contributor

Since VMware is playing hide & seek with customers i thought i could get some help from community.

Maybe can you point me where and how can someone make a formal contact with VMware?

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Google took me to: https://www.vmware.com/support/contacts.html

Once logged in, you can create requests to query about your entitlement: https://customerconnect.vmware.com/support/non-technical-options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
riclib
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue here, when I tried to request a support I got the warning message as below. The product already registered here and have 4 paid licenses associated as well.

"You do not have any Entitlement Accounts associated with your Customer Connect ID. Please reach out to your VMware Admin or account representative to be added to Entitlement Accounts. You may still describe your issue below to get recommendations on how to address it"

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have you tried what I suggested in my last reply?

0 Kudos
danielamesa
Contributor
Contributor

How can I activate a Partner Adeatel license?

0 Kudos
sassyn
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue!

Such a poor service from VMWARE

I just paid 2000$ and didn't get the license.

Try to loging to support tells me I dont have access 

Anyone can help?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Did you try what I suggested further up this discussion?

https://www.vmware.com/company/contact_sales.html

0 Kudos