Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

update.set - Error in executing command: 8002

Jump to solution

I'm trying to run "update.set --currentURL http://address" but I'm getting "Error in executing command: 8002".  Has anyone seen that error before or had issues with the "update.set" command?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind.  Seems I've figure out my own problem.  It looks like the URL I was using may not have been accessible.  I moved my files on my HTTP server to a sub-directory that I knew was accessible and it seems to be working now -- no more error.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind.  Seems I've figure out my own problem.  It looks like the URL I was using may not have been accessible.  I moved my files on my HTTP server to a sub-directory that I knew was accessible and it seems to be working now -- no more error.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos