ankit_17@hotmail.com

Thanks, Ankit Mehrotra
0 Kudos
6 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

sorry for the late reply.

ovftool works for both 32 and 64 bit guest OS. We mention windows 64 bit version because we in ovftool 1.0 do not ship any installer to use on windows 64 bit host systems.

eske

0 Kudos
AnkitCP
Contributor
Contributor

So, the same tool for 32 bit Windows VMs works also for 64bit Windows VMs? That means the same tool can be used for both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows VMs?

Regards,

Ankit

Thanks, Ankit Mehrotra
0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

yes, ovftool can be used on any guest OS

eske

0 Kudos
MyPleasure001
Contributor
Contributor

very good! i need this tool

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@MyPleasure001 

https://code.vmware.com/web/tool/4.4.0/ovf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
welldrive
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day,

I noticed that I get this when trying to download this tool.  I would like to get access to this. How can I apply for or be granted access for the use of this tool?  I tried several times and different days in answer to the "try downloading later.  Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Gerry Abarca

gabarca@welldrive.com

You either are not entitled or do not have permissions to download this product.
Check with your VMware Customer Connect Super User, Procurement Contact or Administrator.

If you recently purchased this product through VMware Store or through a third-party, try downloading later.

0 Kudos