VMware Cloud Community
jmoaikel
Contributor
Contributor

SRM/SRA

Dears,

I have a VMware environment version 6.7 and currently protected using SRM with the appropriate SRA drivers in both protected and recovery sites.
I just installed another 2 storages with different brand, again one in each site and configured also the storage replication between them.
my question is, can I install another SRA driver on the same SRM appliance for the newly installed storages?

this is not a shared multisite configuration, since each pair of storage have their own replicated volumes, this is my current configuration:
HP 3PAR at production site contains volumes and replicated to another HP 3PAR at the recovery site.
The new IBM FS storage at production site will be configured to replicate its volumes to another IBM FS storage at the recovery site.

please advise.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the SRM area I have reported it to the moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos