VMware Networking Community
raudi1
Contributor
Contributor

NVIDIA Tesla M10 compatibility with VMware

Hi VMware community

Do you know if the NVIDIA Tesla M10 is compatible with VMware? If so, what versions?

Also, if those two are compatible, and I used them together, would GPU Passthrough function properly?

Thanks

Rob Audino

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Presumably by “VMware” you mean ESXi, or was it some other product you are asking about?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Mason69
Contributor
Contributor

first of all I would recommend to have a closer look into our deployment guides. What are you trying to achieve? Passthrough doesn’t require the vGPU manager! And if you want to deploy vGPU you need the correct vGPU manager/driver combination from the GRID portal. Please be aware that this requires a software license and is not available on the public NV download page. If you could describe what you want to achieve I’m happy to guide you what to do and where to get the required resources.                                                                                                                                                                     njmcdirect

0 Kudos