VMware Cloud Community
billdossett
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

upload xls internal server error

I hope I am putting this in the right location - I am actually using cloud builder, but this seems to be the closest I could fine.

Basically the subject is the problem.  I've spent two weeks getting my lab ready to bring up using cloud builder.  Things are looking pretty good all in all - so I just deployed cloud builder using vmware workstation and logged in and am uploading my work book but when I upload I get Internal Server Error, make sure the xlsx/json file is valid.  This is the actual upload that fails, not the validation process, at least as I understand it.  I downloaded the spreadsheet with my version of cloud builder from vmware advantage, so pretty sure they should match up.  I downloaded the spreadsheet from cloud builder as well, and as far as I can tell all the fillable fields are the same, there is a little extra info about a vswitch in the one I downloaded from cloud builder itself, but no fillable fields.

I can transfer all the info to the new spread sheet I downloaded next I guess, but this seems more like it doesn't like the xlsx file itself, rather than what is in it.

Thanks

Bill

Bill Dossett
0 Kudos
1 Reply
billdossett
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I just uploaded the file I downloaded from cloud builder without making any changes and that uploaded successfully, so I guess my file must be the issue.  Will transfer all data over and see if it works then.

Bill Dossett
0 Kudos