VMware Cloud Community
brettparkhurst
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

OSX Signing Error using Pk12 file

Hello,

I'm working to get our OSX install signed using the Pk12 file because we build both our Windows and OSX installs on a Windows machine.  I have followed the steps perfectly twice now and I'm getting the following error.

Any advice on how to solve this?  I can't find any answers from the error in the forum.

Error signing /Applications/VMware InstallBuilder Professional 20.12.0/output/EdgeAgent-Kinetic-osx-installer.app: Invalid signature: /Applications/VMware InstallBuilder Professional 20.12.0/output/EdgeAgent-Kinetic-osx-installer.app: CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

Brett

0 Kudos
5 Replies
gongomgra
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi @brettparkhurst,

Can you contact us in private support and share with us the project file and the installer for which you are having issues with?

https://installbuilder.com/how-to-create-ticket.html

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
brettparkhurst
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have opened a private support ticket.  Hopefully, they can help me get to the bottom of it.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
brettparkhurst
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How in the heck do you open a private support chat.  I went to MyVMWare and clicked the Get Support and it can't find a product and just runs me through a loop.  I need to get this resolved ASAP because it is holding up our release.

Can you help me escalate this into a private support chat?

Thank you,

Brett

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
brettparkhurst
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I can't open a private support ticket.  Can someone help me figure out how to do that on this site?

0 Kudos
michieldhont_
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi @brettparkhurst,

Could you contact our Sales department at installbuilder-sales@vmware.com with this issue? They will be able to help you further.

Regards,

Michiel

0 Kudos