VMware Cloud Community
jlevak1
Contributor
Contributor

Multi-tenancy error: Failed to apply certificate on VMware Identity Manager after adding new Tenants

Hello,

This is definitely not the right topic location but it is the closest I've managed to match from suggested.

I have a clustered multi-tenant vRA/vIDM environment, and Microsoft CA. I've successfully created certificates for default-tenant and 2 custom tenants for vIDM and vRA and everything worked perfectly. After a while, I had to add 2 more tenants and I've created certificates in the same way as I did before and imported them in Lifecycle Manager. After choosing Lifecycle Manager --> Environments --> globalenvironment (vIDM) --> Replace certificate, my request fails on stage 6 with following error:

Error Code: LCMVIDM72240
Failed to apply certificate on VMware Identity Manager. Refer to vRSLCM logs for further details.
Error while validating certificate for vIDM: vidm-node01.domain.local, Message: (#nothing)

I couldn't find anything useful in /var/log/vrlcm/vmware_vrlcm.log and /var/log/vrlcm/blackstone-spring.log why did the request failed. I also have NSX, and configured Load balancers but I didn't use the SSL offload on the LBs.

I have vIDM 3.3.6, LCM 8.8.2.3 and vRA 8.8.2

Thnx, bye
0 Kudos
0 Replies