1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HariRajan
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi James ,

Please check below thing .

Compatible OS & DB matched with  View Composer.

Check the Data Base connectivity is proper and you have provided sufficient permission to the DB user .

For above task create DB user and provide the permission to data base.

Also make sure you have downloaded SQL Native Client 10 for windows 2008 SQL and Native Client 11 for Windows 2012 SQL connected using the SQL user.

This same SQL user which used for ODBC connection has to be used on Installing Composer .

I have seen 1920 error if you are not following above things , especially if the ODBC user name not matched with view composer installation

Thanks & Regards in Plenteous . Hari Rajan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HariRajan
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi James ,

Please check below thing .

Compatible OS & DB matched with  View Composer.

Check the Data Base connectivity is proper and you have provided sufficient permission to the DB user .

For above task create DB user and provide the permission to data base.

Also make sure you have downloaded SQL Native Client 10 for windows 2008 SQL and Native Client 11 for Windows 2012 SQL connected using the SQL user.

This same SQL user which used for ODBC connection has to be used on Installing Composer .

I have seen 1920 error if you are not following above things , especially if the ODBC user name not matched with view composer installation

Thanks & Regards in Plenteous . Hari Rajan
jamesalmed
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Hari Rajan ,

as you said here , I have wrongly given  different DB username in both places , just understand the db user should be same in ODBC and Composer Installation GUI.

Thanks a lot for you help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos