VMware Horizon Community
charvoworld
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

view composer 5.2 support with connection server 5.3

hi,

I am charvo and i am using view 5.2 i want to upgrade it to 5.3. right now i don't have view composer database password so i can't upgrade view composer now, on the mean while is it possible to upgrade connection server and secure server and parent vm agent to 5.3. I can't find 5.2 to 5.3 compatibility matrix. will view composer 5.2 support 5.3 connection server and secure server. I want to recompose will this cross version will it support for recompose and html access will work in cross version view products.

guys please help me

Believe,

Charvo Benjamin

0 Kudos
1 Reply
vcpguy
Expert
Expert

I think it will work. But I think you should not take this route. What if you have some corruption during installation or you want to get rid of some replicas. You will not be able to do so because you don't have the password for composer database. Please collect all the necessary details before making any changes to the environment.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please don't forget to reward Points for helpful hints; answers; suggestions. My blog: http://vmwaredevotee.com
0 Kudos