VMware Horizon Community
tenny321
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

p20 Wyse Zero Client - Microphone

Is anyone able to get the microphone to work over the PCoIP with the P20 Zero Client. It says 2 way audio enabled but it does not show up as a driver in the audio settings.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hmartin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Well, I've got some bad news. Per Teradici, the first iteration of the VMware client does not support bi-directional audio. I was very disappointed to hear this myself. The unofficial ETA I heard was something like March 2010.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hmartin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Well, I've got some bad news. Per Teradici, the first iteration of the VMware client does not support bi-directional audio. I was very disappointed to hear this myself. The unofficial ETA I heard was something like March 2010.

0 Kudos
tenny321
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I read that it supported it through view. Is it possible at all to get a USB headset with Mic to work? If not does anyone have any technology that will allow 2 way audio besides PC's, something with easy management?

0 Kudos
hmartin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sorry for the delay. You can do this with a Wyse V10L thin client along with their TCX Rich Sound software. We've successfully tested this with an analog headset, though USB should also work.

0 Kudos