VMware Horizon Community
lileishitou
Contributor
Contributor

./lib/open-vm-tools/include/vm_basic_defs.h:222:5: error: #error

When I use the following sh script to compiling the VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010.tar.gz for SH4 CPU,I meet the following make errors.

#! /bin/sh

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib/pkgconfig

export LD_LIBRARIES_PATH=$LD_LIBRARIES_PATH:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/sh4-linux/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/microprobe/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/sh4-linux/lib:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib/lib

export PATH=export PATH=$PATH:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/bin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/bin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/sh4-linux/bin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/sbin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/bin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/libexec:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/microprobe/bin:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/libexec/gcc/sh4-linux/4.2.4:/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/sh4-linux/bin

#export LDFLAGS="-L/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr//lib -Wl,-rpath,/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib"

#export CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/include"

./configure --host=sh4-linux --prefix=/opt/application/VMware-view-installforstlinux2.3 --disable-nls --enable-eulas --with-boost-libdir=/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib/lib --without-boost

#-without-boost

#--enable-static-icu

#--disable-nls -

#--boost-libdir=/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/lib/lib

make

make install

the make errors are as following....

ctll.c &&\

mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po

In file included from ./lib/open-vm-tools/include/vmware.h:85,

*from lib/open-vm-tools/dict/dictll.c:35:

./lib/open-vm-tools/include/vm_basic_defs.h:222:5: error: #error

make[2]: *** http://lib/open-vm-tools/dict/dictll.o Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/application/VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010'

make[1]: *** Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/application/VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010'

make: *** Error 2

I have checked that ./VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010/lib/open-vm-tools/include/vm_basic_defs.h,and find that it is just for the i386 and for arm architechiture not for SH4,so how should I change something into the vm_basic_defs.h for SH4 CPU.

Also I find ./lib/open-vm-tools/include dir,there are many assembly file for i386,and how can I change the code for SH4?

If I change the code, does the code that I have changed influence the whole source code to link together?

Is there any documentation in detail about the architechture of the VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010.tar.gz?

If I have to changed the code for SH4 CPU,there are many assembly codes in the .c/.h/.cpp/.hpp files in the VMware-view-open-client-source-4.0.1-235010 for i386,I can not find all the aseembly code by looking into every file in the source code ?Is there any instruction?

0 Kudos
0 Replies