VMware Horizon Community
CarlosBarker
Contributor
Contributor

every linux pool i create ends at View Composer agent initialization state error (-1000) SVI status not avaliable

Hi, im testing the vmware horizon solution and everything on my system is at the last version, im actually using the trial version for every system, with the exception of the view agent for linux, the view agent is the lastest version, ive made a windows pool  and everything is runing just right, but everytime i try to run a linux pool the system recognise the machines as troubleing machines at the end of the cloning prosses, the exsi log shows every step as successfull   and when i try to enter the machine via the exsi console everything is alright, the domain is well configured, the system works fine.

the last 20 days ive been dueling with this error, ive made a centos machine, an ubuntu machine and i even downloaded the pre-builded ubuntu machine from the vmware lab, the vcenter log doesnt display any error.

if someone can help me i would be really grateful

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mhampto
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello,

This error appears to occur when there is a miss-matched version with the view agent.  To clarify, the Linux machines are using the latest, and would be a higher version than the underlying View components?

0 Kudos
michaelsee
Contributor
Contributor

Any word on this?  I recieve the exact same error.  Running a 7.2 environment with the 7.2 agent on CentOS 7.  I have the custom runonce script setup, and the domain join is successful. 

0 Kudos