VMware Horizon Community
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

changed domain admin password

Since we changed our domin admin password, whenever virtual center servies and view composer services are started, the domain admin account keep getting locked out. I alredy changed the service account for virtual center. But still domain account keeps getting locked out.

any idea?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

any idea on this? I need to change the username and assword from view manager to vcenter via command line. looks like the gui is not working ever since the domain admin password was changedview.jpg

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

As long as you long into View with an accout that has the correct permissions you should be able to change that without any issues.    If the domain admin account is the only one you have then you could change the password back to what is was before, login to View and setup another administrative account,  and then go through the process of changing the domain admin password.

0 Kudos
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

i have changed the view composer account to another account in view, but still gtting lockout on the domain admin account. when i stop vcenter services, theaccount does not get locked

0 Kudos