VMware Horizon Community
VitalityLabs
Contributor
Contributor

certAccept.html and wss://domain.com:22443/vauth=**) Errors connecting w/ View Agent Direct-Connection HTML Access

Issue 1:

I get these 404 errors in the browser after logging in through HTML Access View Agent Direct-Connection (VADC) and attempting to launch the machine

Request URL:

wss://mydomain.mydomain.com:22443/d/2E365398-5CBF-4FBB-2424-4242424242/?vauth=klsjdflsjadflakjsdflslkdfjlskjdf

Presumably this has to do with passing websockets, can anyone please point me in the right direction for configuring reverse proxies/load balancers to work properly with VADC for HTML Access? I tried implementing some solutions on stackoverflow, but I don't know enough about NGINX, websockets and vmware to know how to implement what I suspect has to do with upstreams. Anyone have anything I can try regarding NGINX reverse proxies and websockets for reverse proxying directly to the vms for View Agent Direct-Connection with HTML Access?

Issue 2:

Just after this vauth GET request that results in a 404 error, it attempts to bring me to the following page: https://mydomain.com:22443/d/34534-E3453453453548/certAccept.html?numPages=1

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lirick
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are you able to connect to your desktop after accept the certificate on page certAccept.html? and have you tried install a valid certificate?

0 Kudos
VitalityLabs
Contributor
Contributor

The attempted redirect to certaccept.html page is a 404 page, certificates are valid, when accessed over LAN there are no issues.

0 Kudos