VMware Horizon Community
MNCNE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Zeroclient Dual Monitor mirror/clone desktop display

Hallo,

we have the problem that we can not mirror or clone the desktop from zeroclient pcoip session over two monitors.

The situation is follow we are using clear cube zeroclient which support dual monitors and in the virtual machine there are both monitors detected and we can only extent the screen from monitor 1 to monitor 2 but we can not clone this display/desktop.

In the display settings i can only extent to monitor two but all other options to change primary display are grayed out.

We are using normal WinXP in the VM and Vmware View 4.5.

Has somebody a hint how to solve the problem? I was using google for this problem since ours but there is nothing to find which helps me.

best regards

dirk

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

In the latest firmware from Teradici (4.1) there is a note about the ability to do exactly this.

http://techsupport.teradici.com/ics/support/DLRedirect.asp?fileID=37476

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
MNCNE
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hallo, thanks for your answer but i can not open the link (Invalid deptID in URL. Please make sure you have the entire, correct URL. looks like you have logon on the site right?):-(!

Can you maybe send the link for the paper you want to show me again but with external link?

I will test the mirror configuration with one of our other newer  clear cube zeroclients we have here 4 differnt versions in use and i was maybe testing with the oldest one.

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

It seems that not everybody have access to the Release Candidate area.

I would suggest to file a ticket with Teradici to get access to the 4.1 firmware.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".