VMware Horizon Community
Eagleview
Contributor
Contributor

Web pages slow

When using IE in either RDP or PCoIP connect, all the web pages are slow, even ones that are simple like google. It seems like to screen doesn't refresh fast enough to bring up a web page. Is there any settings that I need to change in order to make the web pages faster?

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

That does not seem right, could you try to do the same in the vSphere console to check if its something local to the desktop or actually the display protocol that is causing this?

What about other applications?

Any constraints on cpu, memory or I/O?

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
Eagleview
Contributor
Contributor

The vsphere console has different settings than the VM PC does. I do not know how to change the VM PC display settings in order to enhance the video resolution. It works just fine on the Console. There are no cpu, memory or I/O issues.

The web page seems to scroll down the screen in the VM PC and in the Console it does not.

I beleive I need help to change the display settings on the VM PC.

Thank you

0 Kudos