VMware Horizon Community
pravesh20111014
Contributor
Contributor

Vmware View VDI session transfer Issue

Hi sir

We are having the setup of Vmware VDI. In vdi we are using the Imprivata SSO solution after implementing the SSO we are facing the issue in user VDI session. Example: I am connecting to my VDI machine from System A its working fine but when I try to connect the same session form machine my session will get disconnect and after that I am not able to connect the both Machine.

I have already use the following article but no luck  

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=1026152&sl... 0 206140065

Unable to log in to VMware View desktops when using Imprivata

Symptoms

• Unable      to log into VMware View desktops when using Imprivata
  • You      see one of these errors:
    • all desktop sources are busy
    • desktop       source is busy
  • Single      Sign On does not process the user credentials properly and you are      required to log in more than once

Resolution

This issue occurs when the GINA chaining does not work properly and the credentials are not passed completely.

To resolve this issue:

Note
: Ensure to back up the registry before making these changes.

1. Log      in to the virtual desktop, the linked clone base image, or the template      that you want to modify.
  2. Click      Start > Run, type regedit, and click OK. The Registry      Editor window opens.
  3. Navigate      to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon registry key.
  4. Verify      the string values for these keys:
    • GinaDLL – C:\Program       Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\bin\wsgina.dll
    • VdmGinaChainDLL – C:\program       files\imprivata\onesign agent\SGlaunch.dll

Notes:

• If VdmGinaChainDLL does not exist, you must create it.
    • The values for GinaDLL and VdmGinaChainDLL are string       values.
  1. Reboot      the virtual machine.
0 Kudos
0 Replies