VMware Horizon Community
vmvaretester
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Vmview Broker publish 2016RDSH with vGPU

I published one 2016 RDSH desktop in my View broker.

Then I configured one vGPU to the 2016 virtual machine.

I installed Horizon 7.2 client on the 2016, and already selected '3D RDSH' during the agent installation process.

But when I tried to launch the published 2016 session, it could not display well, in black screen and no response when click mouse.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
grossag
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This is a known issue that we are working on fixing internally.  Basically some of the API calls that we use changed behavior with 2016 RDSH and we had to do work to account for them. I would recommend that you file a SR so that you can receive updates about when the fix will be released.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
grossag
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This is a known issue that we are working on fixing internally.  Basically some of the API calls that we use changed behavior with 2016 RDSH and we had to do work to account for them. I would recommend that you file a SR so that you can receive updates about when the fix will be released.

techguy129
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Just to add..

You need to rollback to Server 2012 R2. This issue was introduced in 7.1 and hasn't been fixed yet.

vmvaretester
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks very much for your help, it is useful for us.

I am a little confused about 2012 server with GPU, when several users logon the same server 2012, how can they share the GPU resource?

I heard citrix does not support publish server session with GPU, so I am a little puzzled about the method it works.

0 Kudos
vmvaretester
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Grossage,

Thanks very much for your help!

Would you please share the link where I could file one SR for the external user?

Thanks,

Aimee

0 Kudos