VMware Horizon Community
prutter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

View User Evaluation

Hello All,

We are currently going thru an evaluation period where we have certain users evaluating running View Desktops full time and was curious if anyone had an evaluation form they might have found somewhere or they might have put together themselves.  We are almost finished with this evaluation period and i would like to give the users a form to fill out to see how the experience was wth the desktops.  Some of the users were against using View and some were more open minded.  Management wasn't totally sold on the ides since they are old school.  I thought with eval forms they might get a better feel.  I can make my own but was curious if anyone already had one developed.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

Perry

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eeg3
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

We went around to all of our pilot users and interviewed them with generic questions such as:

• What did you like about virtual desktops?
  • What didn't you like about virtual desktops?
  • Did you experience any issues during the pilot that were not resolved?
  • Given the choice, would you prefer to go back to a physical desktop?

Given that, I'm not of the belief that virtual desktops provide massive benefits to the user. They're a massive benefit to IT/Operations with data security, time savings, disaster recovery, worker mobility, etc.

Blog: http://blog.eeg3.net

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
eeg3
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

We went around to all of our pilot users and interviewed them with generic questions such as:

• What did you like about virtual desktops?
  • What didn't you like about virtual desktops?
  • Did you experience any issues during the pilot that were not resolved?
  • Given the choice, would you prefer to go back to a physical desktop?

Given that, I'm not of the belief that virtual desktops provide massive benefits to the user. They're a massive benefit to IT/Operations with data security, time savings, disaster recovery, worker mobility, etc.

Blog: http://blog.eeg3.net
0 Kudos
prutter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the input.  I will certainly add that to the list.  Much appreciated!!   Just wanted to add that as long as the user doesn't have any negative experiences with the vm's then it's a bunus to the company to deploy them.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos