VMware Horizon Community
caddo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

View Security Servers in a Cloud Pod Architecture

Hi all,

Maybe someone can help me clarifing a grey area in a Cloud Pod Architecture.

I know that if I have POD-A in SITE-A and POD-B in SITE-B, thanks to Global Entitlement I can broker an internal user connecting from SITE-A to a Virtual Desktop in SITE-B.

Does the same apply when users are connecting from the internet? Say I have a Security Server for SITE-A and another one for SITE-B, can I assume that a user connecting from the internet through SITE-A can be tunneled to a Virtual Desktop in SITE-B? In other words, is the Security Server in SITE-A capable of tunnelling connections to Virtual Desktops in SITE-B?

Thank you for you help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JackMac4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes, that is correct. the SS's are paried to a CS, but once you've connected to the broker, it can channel the SITE B's desktop over the back channel and present it to the site A external client.

---- Jack McMichael | Sr. Systems Engineer VMware End User Computing Contact me on Twitter @jackwmc4

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JackMac4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes, that is correct. the SS's are paried to a CS, but once you've connected to the broker, it can channel the SITE B's desktop over the back channel and present it to the site A external client.

---- Jack McMichael | Sr. Systems Engineer VMware End User Computing Contact me on Twitter @jackwmc4
0 Kudos
caddo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Jack,

this is exatcly what I was expecting but thank you for confirming it.

0 Kudos