VMware Horizon Community
RickJSalt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

View Persona not saving a user's profile

I have set up persona management and so far it's been working well, but one user in particular is having trouble.  I've removed the Horizon View client from her computer and reinstalled, but her profile is not being saved.  I've checked the location where I have the profiles being stored and there are folders for every user that has logged in, except for that one user.  I cannot figure out why, and I'm hoping someone here can point me to the solution.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vTimD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is the user receiving any prompts about a temporary profile? Or is there any temporary profiles on the users VDI? In my environment, the user not getting a proper persona setup / saved is a sign that they are not properly added to the Security Group that I have the GPO linked to.

How do you have your GPO setup and linked?

-vTimD http://www.vtimd.com If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points.
0 Kudos
RickJSalt
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I've checked and there isn't a GPO associated with the user or the group the user is a part of; others in the group are not having the same issue.  Curiously, the user also experiences profile issues in the Citrix environment.  I've looked at the AD profile for clues but can't seem to find anything out of sorts.  I am truly stumped.

0 Kudos