VMware Horizon Community
MLubinski201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

View Floating Pools

I have users that are connecting to certain view floating pools and they are not automatically getting logged into Windows. They log into the view client and then are prompted again to log into windows. I'm not sure why this is happening. Has anyone else ever seen this? I would bet its a problem with my master images i'm just not sure what and the Google has failed me thus far.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Ok, my next step would be to bring up the parent image, remove the View agent,  reboot,  reinstall the View agent, and then provision a new machine based on that image.   

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Are we dealing with a single domain or multiple domains?   Does it seem to be all users or just some of the users?    All of your pools or just a few pools and what do those pools have in common?

0 Kudos
MLubinski201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I have numerous floating pools but only 1 is doing it currently. It happens with all users that connect to that pool. One domain.

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Are other floating pools using the same image as this pool?    If so that would allow us to rule out the image as being an issue.    Also, there is a GPO that disables the SSO features.   You can review the group policies being applied to that pool to rule that out as the problem. 

0 Kudos
MLubinski201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Nope this is the only pool using that image. Let me re-verify the GPO's just to make sure but I dont ever remember messing with sso.

0 Kudos
MLubinski201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I just checked the gpos and nothing of that sort is enabled.

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Ok, my next step would be to bring up the parent image, remove the View agent,  reboot,  reinstall the View agent, and then provision a new machine based on that image.   

0 Kudos
MLubinski201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

That seemed to have fixed it. Thanks.

0 Kudos