- I connected to my View Connection 5.0 and from the Dashboard I see the composer with a red color, I click on it to check for the error and it is saying: The service is not working properly.
- I went on my Virtual Center which is also 5.0 and I restarted the services even I restarted the VC server but still View Composer is showing same error.
- Still issue is unresolved. On my Dashboard of the View Connection still the View Composer is showing on red color.
- I was reading some where to verify the account used on the configuration of the SQL server.
- One of my colleague is suggesting to remove the Virtual Center server from the domain and to re-join it again.
- I'm still wondering what to do.
- I added the privilage on the account used for the View Composer and now the error sign in been removed from the View Composer in the Dashboard of the Connection Administrator.
- Composer now has green color, means everything suppose to be back to how it was but when I use my View Client and connect to one of the pools it failed to open a Virtual Desktop rather is giving me the error: The connection to the remote computer ended.