VMware Horizon Community
any_guy
Contributor
Contributor

View Admin Warnings: "The pending session on machine -name for user -user has expired"

Hello,

I'm seeing many of these warnings in my View Admin portal. It generates those warnings every 3 seconds for the same user for a few minutes. Which results in a big amount of warnings.

Now my understanding is that this can happen if  "Use PCoIP Secure Gateway for PCoIP connections to machine" is not enabled. But my understanding is also that this only needs to be enabled on the security servers?

We're running 3 security servers paired with 3 connection servers and we're running additional 3 not paired connection servers for internal connections. The PCoIP secure gateway setting is enabled on all 3 connection servers which are paired with the security servers which also have said setting enabled. We do not have the setting enabled on the not paired connection servers though.

Any input why we're getting these warnings? I really though I did not have to enable PCoIP Secure Gateway on not paired connection servers.

Any help much appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
any_guy
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? Smiley Happy

0 Kudos