VMware Horizon Community
jwininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

View 7, Identity Manager 2.6, and Windows Authentication...and whether or nor True SSO is needed for Kerberos

I'm trying to configure our environment so that users can open the Identity Manager web page and be automatically authenticated via their current logged on domain credentials.  I've enabled Windows authentication and configured Kerberos in Identity Manager.  However, when selecting a desktop pool a prompt is still received asking for the user's password.  I've read https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=21435...  and understand that may be expected behavior.  Would True SSO solve this issue?  I've read that True SSO supports Kerberos.  Is there another way?  The overall goal is to allow the user to log onto Windows and be able to access desktop pools and apps via the Identity Manager web page without be prompted for credentials again.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jwininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Just wanted to let everyone know that True SSO did indeed allow me to attain my goal.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jwininger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Just wanted to let everyone know that True SSO did indeed allow me to attain my goal.

0 Kudos