VMware Horizon Community
cozden
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

View 4 remote connection

I need a solution for taking end user session.Is there any integrated option available.If view dont have this type of option.What can I do.

For example:I can install dameware,pcanywhere or another program on master gold image.

I need your helps;

Thanks;

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Remote assistance is located on the start menu under programs, accessories, system tools, and then Remote Assistance.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Its not clear to me what the question is, could you try to explain a bit more in detail?

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
cozden
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Im a system administrator and ım using vmware view 4 solution on my thinclients.I want to connect our employees virtual machines interactively when they are working for supporting something like dameware,teamviewer,radmin etc.

Thanks;

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

That should be doable but are dependent on what protocol you are using (PCoIP or RDP).

Everything should work if using PCoIP some will not work if using RDP. (Since some are using RDP themself)

There is also the builtin "Remote Assistance" functionality in Windows that maybe are sufficiant for you.

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
cozden
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Where can I found the builtin remote asistance?Can you send me a screenshot?

Thanks

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Remote assistance is located on the start menu under programs, accessories, system tools, and then Remote Assistance.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos