VMware Horizon Community
CyberV
Contributor
Contributor

VMware View specs ...

Hi All,

I would like to know how many users VMware View Manager can manage with ONE box ? Meaning the maximum users ? And also, how many request per second VMware VIew Manager can handle. It very important for me to have this specification for an important customer who want a proof of concept.

Thanx for your great help !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CyberV
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot the say : We will have 6500 Wyse Thinclients connected so I need to know how many brokers will be need for this infrastructure ...

Thanx again !

0 Kudos
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

View has been tested to handle about 1,500 concurrent connections (direct connect) and about 30% less if using tunnelled. Given what you're suggesting (and assuming all things being equal -- load, activities, yatta yatta), you'd need about 5-6 Connection servers (1 connection server with 4-5 replicas). You can use a load balancer to distribute the load across the servers to make it easier (a simple DNS/Web load balance will work fine).

I'll have to check to see if there is a "request per second" value. I don't think I've seen it. Lemme see if we have a value for that. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos