VMware Horizon Community
nazmihalili
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware View: Error while adding the administrator. Please re-check your information.

Hi all,

Need help. im get the same error. "Error while adding the administrator. Please re-check your information" in add domain for view composer.

the domain name n user name i already put the domain name, but there still same error.

logged call for vmware support. they asked me to re-installed the the connection server from fresh ISO and i already exclude domain did i dont want to appear. but the error was same.

Please help guys.this issue already drag to the third week.

This account already grant to domain admin.

thanks in advance

BoB

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nazmihalili
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

found the problem

check the Composer log

2016-12-28 18:01:04,516 | 66            | FATAL | Sim.ServiceCore.SimServiceApiImpl - Error: fail to execute web service call: AddAdConfig

VMware.Sim.CommonLib.Exception.SimAdsException: Requested registry access is not allowed. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed.

solution

go to regedit

my computer->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Wow6432Node->VMware, Inc.

give the permission to this 3 folder

VMware Universal File Access

VMware View Composer

VMware VirtualCenter

then can add this composer to the domain.

thanks all

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nazmihalili
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

found the problem

check the Composer log

2016-12-28 18:01:04,516 | 66            | FATAL | Sim.ServiceCore.SimServiceApiImpl - Error: fail to execute web service call: AddAdConfig

VMware.Sim.CommonLib.Exception.SimAdsException: Requested registry access is not allowed. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed.

solution

go to regedit

my computer->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Wow6432Node->VMware, Inc.

give the permission to this 3 folder

VMware Universal File Access

VMware View Composer

VMware VirtualCenter

then can add this composer to the domain.

thanks all

jonathanjabez
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Please make sure you have the right View Composer user permissions:

https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=10076...

0 Kudos