VMware Horizon Community
sbrousse
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMware View Database Operation Failed

So i have a view 5.1 environment and i am having some issues building a linked clone pool.  I believe there may be something wrong with view composer but i'm not sure how to find out what it is or how to fix it. When i create the pool i receive the error "Database Operation Failed".  When i go to the event viewer i see the event below.

view error.png

Any thoughts?

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sbrousse
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Update.  I had to create a new composer database.  It appears the old one was corrupted.  All attempts to resolve the corruption failed.

I ended up building a new composer database and building new linked clones. Had them all set up and transitioned the users over night so when they logged in they got the exact same experience they had before.  They never even knew it was changed. HAHA!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sbrousse
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Update.  I had to create a new composer database.  It appears the old one was corrupted.  All attempts to resolve the corruption failed.

I ended up building a new composer database and building new linked clones. Had them all set up and transitioned the users over night so when they logged in they got the exact same experience they had before.  They never even knew it was changed. HAHA!

0 Kudos