VMware Horizon Community
RicardEstanys
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware View Agent Direct-Connection Plugin

Hello,

Anybody knows how can I get the VMware View Agent Direct-Connection Plugin?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

That one is not publicly available, to be able to get it you need to have special agreement in place with VMware.

I would suggest to contact your local VMware Salesteam and see if they can help.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

That one is not publicly available, to be able to get it you need to have special agreement in place with VMware.

I would suggest to contact your local VMware Salesteam and see if they can help.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Horizon View 5.3 is now available as announced for Q4. This includes the new View Agent Direct-Connection (VADC) feature.

View customer's can now download it from the View download area. Documentation for this is here - https://www.vmware.com/pdf/horizon-view/horizon-view-agent-53-direct-connection-plugin-administratio...

Mark

0 Kudos
combscs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can it be made available with the rest of the suite in the trail downloads section? Would like to trial PCoIP with GPU passthrough without having to setup a full connection broker.

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

You have to contact your local VMware team / SE / TAM to get it.

// Linjo

0 Kudos