VMware Horizon Community
beerman07
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Horizon View Client connecting to VDI Pool from within a VDI Pool Entry Point not found error

Just this week we started experiencing the following issue/error.

We have users that connect to VDI Pools, most via RDP, using Dell/WYSE T10 thin clients (which don't support PCOIP).  From within their VDI Session they can launch VMware Horizon View Client on the VM and connect to other VDI Pools to access specific applications.

Just this week when users are attempting to connect to different VDI Pools from within a VDI Pool the VMware Horizon View Client gives the following error, this only happens when they are connecting to VDI Pools that use RDP as the default or only protocol for connecting but occurs on Multiple VDI Pools that worked fine last week.

You can click through this error, occurs 3 times, and eventually connect but after some time the VM becomes unresponsive/unstable.

vmware.png

I can duplicate the issue on a PC, taking the thin client out of the mix, by using VMware Horizon View client to do the exact same process as the Thin Clients are using.

I have spend a whole day, trying new Horizon View Clients on the VDI Pools, rolling back updates on the Broker, recomposing VDI Pools to earlier snapshots etc.& have not found a fix.  I have also searched online and nothing comes up for this error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

J

0 Kudos
0 Replies