VMware Horizon Community
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise

Hello experts,

Need to know if VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise bundle includes of license VMware Workstation Pro and Fusion.

Regards

PK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kevinpower
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

I think this might be helping ( page 11 to 13 )

https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/whitepaper/vmw-workspace-one-horiz...

VMware Fusion® Pro is part of the advanced license and Workstation is part of the standard edition. So in enterprise both are included

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kevinpower
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello,

I think this might be helping ( page 11 to 13 )

https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/whitepaper/vmw-workspace-one-horiz...

VMware Fusion® Pro is part of the advanced license and Workstation is part of the standard edition. So in enterprise both are included

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Kevin,

So, I can use all the 1000 subscriptions to cover both products? Sorry for the questions but I need to be 101% sure.

Regards

PK

0 Kudos
kevinpower
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Pk,

I'm not quitte sure with Workstation because there is a little note "Workstation (1 admin license)" You can always ask your license provider for these kind of questions

For Fusion: (copied from the document)

Concurrent Connection and Fusion Pro While Horizon Advanced and Enterprise are available on a per-concurrent-connection basis, the Fusion Pro components in the bundle can only be consumed on a device basis. As such, if a customer has 500 workers and 300 of these workers come in during the day and 200 at night—and if the customer wants to give all of these workers access to Horizon desktops and apps and Fusion Pro—then the customer has two choices: they can buy 300 CCU of Horizon Advanced (or Enterprise) and a 200-pack of Fusion Pro, or they can buy 500 licenses of Fusion Pro. Clearly the first option is much more cost effective for most customers. However, regardless of the choice, the customer will need 500 seats of Mirage to cover the 500 employees, even if only 300 are ever connected at any given time

greetz.

Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Thanks a lot Kevin for your support.

Regards

PK

0 Kudos
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Kevin,

Fusion is 1 per seat, but WS Pro is 1 per pack.

Regards

PK

0 Kudos