VMware Horizon Community
mishradhananjay
Contributor
Contributor

VMview issue

Hi all

I appriciate of all you for this issue which i am getting in my new VDI envirnment.

I have VMview Connection server and i have installed VMview Security server as well. While i am conection my virtual Desktop i can be able to connect all of my virtual dektop.

I have my own DNS while i am trying to connection my view connection server its allow me to connect. I have installed Certificate in my Security server. But after login on to the connection server. It trying to connect with desktop as well but after 1 or 2 minute is give me errer that the connection to remote computer ened.

Please help me for this issue.

Regards

Dhananjay

0 Kudos
1 Reply
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There's not a lot to go on here, but if it's the case that you can connect OK on the internal network via the Connection Server but when you connect via the Security Server you get a black screen followed by a disconnect when you select your virtual desktop, then I suspect it is because you've missed one of the 3 setup steps for PCoIP remote access.

Search this forum for PCoIP black screen and you can see how others have solved it.

Go through the 3 setup steps here http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-14974 very carefully and that should get you up and running.

Mark

0 Kudos