VMware Horizon Community
cynthetik
Contributor
Contributor

VMWare View Horizons Reporting

Hello,

We are looking at setting up a VMWare View Horizons implementation for our company, but I am having trouble finding some information/screenshots of some reports that we would be able to gather in regards to the over all health of the VDI environment, utilization statistics, etc.  Not entirely sure what is built in or if anyone has 3rd party products that they have used or would recommend.  Please let me know, thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Have a look at vCenter Operations for View,

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

VCOPS for View has been mentioned and I also think Liquidware labs has something that does performance reporting for VDI deskto

This Discussion has been moved from VMware® Horizon™ View Bootcamp to VMware® Horizon View™

0 Kudos
vcpguy
Expert
Expert

Liquidwars's Stratusphere™ FIT | Liquidware Labs is a amazing product. I think any VMware VDI deployment should use this tool.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please don't forget to reward Points for helpful hints; answers; suggestions. My blog: http://vmwaredevotee.com
0 Kudos
cynthetik
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the suggestions...I will take a closer look at both of them...and see what makes sense.

0 Kudos