VMware Horizon Community
AlmantasK
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMWare Horizon Client 4.7.0 with Windows 2012 R2 blurry OS fonts

Hello,

I have an issue with my VMWare Horizon Client 4.7.0 Windows 2012 R2. Everything was working fine until recently. Once, my VM crashed, I restarted it and then windows fonts in it became blurry. The same is with all fonts in general (tested with Notepad). It's strange, because all other visuals are completely fine.

I tried changing performance settings for windows visuals, but it barely made any difference. Also enabling Clear Type text didn't make a noticeable difference. Restarting VMWare didn't help either.

Has anyone ever had a similar issue? Is there anyone who could help? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

P.S. Bellow are the screenshots of comparison between normal and blurry fonts, also Notepad view.

Blurry1.png

Blurry2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
techguy129
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Is it possible to delete your profile on that server? I have similar issues when going from 1080 to 4k and back again on my RDSH servers. Only way for me to fix it is to delete my profile on that machine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
techguy129
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Is it possible to delete your profile on that server? I have similar issues when going from 1080 to 4k and back again on my RDSH servers. Only way for me to fix it is to delete my profile on that machine.

AlmantasK
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you for an advice. I appreciate it Smiley Happy

We managed to resolve this in the end by deleted cleanly the driver for GPU.

0 Kudos