VMware Horizon Community
dturner71
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMWare Desktop Reference Architecture Workload Simulator

Is this thing available? I've seen a non-vmware blog here saying it has been released but can't find the download anywhere.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

The RAWC is available on Partner Central, if you are a registered partner to VMware then login there and you will find it.

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

The RAWC is available on Partner Central, if you are a registered partner to VMware then login there and you will find it.

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
dturner71
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Linjo, we've been working with a VMWare partner so I'll check with them.

0 Kudos
jamesstem
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi - I am looking for the RAWC but can't find it on Partner Central anywhere. Can someone help please? I have tried emailing customer support but they are struggling to find it as well!

We are due to test a POC View 4 deployment and this tool could really help!

Cheers

James

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

VMware solution providers can download the RAWC at no cost from VMware partner central (Sales Tools > Services IP).

0 Kudos