VMware Horizon Community
Ravi1987
Contributor
Contributor

VDi shows waiting for agent undet desktop pool status

hi my two VDi shows waiting for agent undet desktop pool status.i tried to reboot the vdi and also install/reinstall vmware view agent also.But no luck.

can any body help me out.

Ravi
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Does the name-resolution work? Any firewalls?

Best regards,

Linjo

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
Ravi1987
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your answer.

i have five pool and all pools carrying same network/ firewall setting. out of them only two machines are waiting for agent only.

Ravi
0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

From those two machines can you telnet to port 4001 of the connection broker? Check out this KB article for some different things to look for when dealing with the waiting for agent message

http://kb.vmware.com/kb/1010441

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
Ravi1987
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply,

after checking we found virtual showing disconned mode for esx as wel as all virtual machine . we correct this problem by conneting esx to vc and then after some time everything is up and running.

thans all for help.

Ravi
0 Kudos