I am unable to resolve the issue where a freshly created Windows Server 2012 R2 cannot connect to View and it says "Waiting for Agent"...
Some things I have checked:
1. Same version of Connection Server and agent: Both are v7.0.3
2. Firewall status - tried on and off.
3. I can successfully add Windows 7 VM's and\or physical machines with the same agent installation.
Any help is appreciated.
did you tried the following;
- Ping from connection server to the destination machine ( server 2012R2 )
- Check all network ports VMware View ports and network connectivity requirements (1027217) | VMware KB
Please let me now, if the problem is solved
I was actually trying to see the Server 2012 under Desktop Farm and it was saying waiting for the agent (still says that) but I added the same server under a new RDS Farm and was able to login.
So i think i was just a configuration change.
Thanks to all who responded.