VMware Horizon Community
SchwarzC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Upgrade Path 7.3.1 - 7.6

Dear all,

we want to upgrade to the latest Horizon Version - but the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices - Upgrade Path (VMware Product Interoperability Matrices ) does not give us a clear picture if we need to upgrade to 7.3.3 first and the go to 7.6.

We would proceed with 7.3.1 - 7.3.3 and then to 7.6 - is that correct?

BR

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I would expect that you could upgrade from 7.3.1 directly to 7.3.6. However, given the upgrade path that you linked and how simple it is I would first upgrade to 7.3.2 and then upgrade to 7.6.0.

Horizon 7 Upgrades

Just make sure that the versions of vCenter, ESXi, VMware Tools, UAG/Access Point, Horizon Client or zero/thin clients that you may be running are supported with Horizon 7.6.0. You will also want to check with any other VMware or third-party solutions that integrate with the environment.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I would expect that you could upgrade from 7.3.1 directly to 7.3.6. However, given the upgrade path that you linked and how simple it is I would first upgrade to 7.3.2 and then upgrade to 7.6.0.

Horizon 7 Upgrades

Just make sure that the versions of vCenter, ESXi, VMware Tools, UAG/Access Point, Horizon Client or zero/thin clients that you may be running are supported with Horizon 7.6.0. You will also want to check with any other VMware or third-party solutions that integrate with the environment.

0 Kudos
SchwarzC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I called Support and got the exact same answer - thank for your input!

0 Kudos