VMware Horizon Community
MarcusJubin
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to configure 2FA in versions 3.5+ of UAG!!

Preparing for an upgrade of our Horizon 7.6/UAG 3.3 environment to 7.10/UAG 3.7 and was testing the powershell deployments of the new 3.7 UAG. Noticed I couldn't get SecurID auth to work with the new deployment. Used the same exact ini file as previously just changed the source file to point to the new ova. Long story short it turns out something happened with version 3.5 and up where you're unable to configure multiple authentication sources. In the admin UI on 3.4 and prior you're able to select the + sign to select a second form of authentication, in my case I want securid-auth && sp-auth. I find it hard to believe that no one has reported this for the past 3 versions of UAG? I opened a ticket with GSS with screenshots pointing out my issue but I'm usually able to get a quicker and more relevant response from the reddit and vmware communities so I'm trying here as well to see if anyone else has run into this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TheBobkin
Champion
Champion

Hello Marcus,

I would advise moving this question to a more relevant sub-category as it doesn't appear to be related to vSAN and thus you are unlikely to get an answer here.

Bob

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Moved to the Horizon subsection

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
moto316
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Too lazy to type up your own problem details?

0 Kudos