VMware Horizon Community
Super6VCA
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Unable to Access UAG Login Page after Deployment

Just trying to replace my security server with UAG 3.9.  After deployment i try to login to url Https://IPADDRESS:9443/admin and get "Cannot Connect to this Page".  IP is alive and well so not sure what the hold-up is.  Any help or suggestions are welcome. 

Thank you, Perry
0 Kudos
22 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

I was aware that there's a fling/utility, but I've never used it. Maybe I should change my mind, it's really nice.

Anyway, here's what I think that should work as expected:

eth0 - IP: 10.0.90.99, Netmask: 255.255.255.0 (Internet)
eth1 - IP: 10.0.10.99, Netmask: 255.255.255.0 (Management, and Backend)
eth1 - configure static routes to your internal subnets, on which you run your admin station, the connection server, and the VDI clients

Default Gateway: 10.0.90.1

André

0 Kudos
Super6VCA
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Andr'e

You are 1000% correct on that.  That is the setup i currently have without the static routes.  That was the issue all along.  My servers are setup on the 10.0.10 network and my desktop is on the 10.0.20 network.  i tried to access the 10.0.10.99 NIC from a server, instead of my workstation, and viola it connected.  Sjesse did say that i should be accessing the Internal facing NIC and he was correct on that.  I think i am squared away on this now.  Just need to add static routes.  One last question...Would adding the static routes for my workstation vlan cause any security issues at all??  Thank you again for all the help with this issue.  I really appreciate you guys and what you do!   

Thank you, Perry
0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

>>> Would adding the static routes for my workstation vlan cause any security issues at all??

Please take a look at e.g. the "External Connections" section at https://techzone.vmware.com/blog/understanding-horizon-connections which explains how traffic flows. This is different than what you are running currently with a Security, and Connection server pair.
The above mentioned documentation also contains a link to https://techzone.vmware.com/resource/network-ports-vmware-horizon-7 which shows the connections, and ports in detail.

André

0 Kudos